Third Street Cafe is CLOSING on February 1st.
Third Street Cafe is the Skagit Valley Food Co-op’s restaurant and bar, currently open for takeout only. We are saddenned to announce that we’ll be closing the restaurant on February 1st. Read more about our decision here. You can still place orders online through January 31st! We’re open Wed-Thurs 4pm-8pm, Fri-Sun 12pm-8pm.
Have an old Third Street Cafe gift card in your wallet?
Learn how to redeem it online.
Love Real Food
SourcingC▪SQUARE & the Third Street Cafe strive to source the best local and regional food products in the Skagit Valley, year-round. We take pride in working with local businesses and farms that help us serve the delicious, seasonal food gracing your plate. We value the long-term relationships between the Skagit Valley Food Co-op and local food producers. Our gratitude to our local food providers:
- Hi-Q Eggs, Sedro-Woolley
- Draper Valley Farms, Mount Vernon
- Twin Brooks Creamery, Lynden
- Cascadia Mushrooms, Bellingham
- Penn Cove Shellfish, Coupeville
- Blau Oyster Farm, Bow
- The Spice Hut, Bellingham
- Rabbit Fields Farm, Everson
- Ralph's Greenhouse, Mount Vernon
- Bellingham Pasta Company, Bellingham
- Bow Hill Blueberries, Bow
- Moondance Farm, Acme
- Hedlin Family Farms, La Conner
- Blue Heron Farm, Rockport
- Organic Antics
- Skagit Flats Farm, Mount Vernon
- Beecher's Cheese, Seattle
- Valley Shine Distillery, Mount Vernon
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery, Bellingham
- Skagit Valley Food Co-op, Mount Vernon